- Sexual violence in the border zone: the EU, the Women, Peace and Security agenda and carceral humanitarianism in Libya
- Securing the nation through the politics of sexual violence: tracing resonances between Delhi and Cologne
- Queering explanatory frameworks for wartime sexual violence against men
- What is sexual about conflict-related sexual violence? Stories from men and women survivors
- Sexual violence in the wrong(ed) bodies: moving beyond the gender binary in International Relations
- Piu’ Europei Magazine – n. 62
- Lessons from COVID-19: A Catalyst for Improving Sanctions?