European – Press release Commission Brussels, 8 October 2019 Today, the European Commission released the second edition of its Cultural and Creative Cities Monitor, a tool designed to benchmark and boost the creative and cultural potential of European cities, which is vital to driving economic growth and social cohesion.
Source: Comunicati Stampa EU
- Norms in practice: people-centric governance in ASEAN and ECOWAS
- Clearer Role for Business Regulators Needed in Monitoring Trade Agreements
- Piu’ Europei Magazine – n. 58
- Estonia’s Crucial Role in Tackling Growing Cyber Threats
- Piu’ Europei Magazine – n. 57
- Can the UN Roadmap on Digital Cooperation Improve our Digital Future?
- Seeking Accountability for UK Complicity in Torture