European Commission – Press release Brussels, 26 March 2019 The EU institutions have reached a provisional political agreement on the revised General Safety Regulation. As of 2022 new safety technologies will become mandatory in European vehicles to protect passengers, pedestrians and cyclists.
Source: Comunicati Stampa EU
- Norms in practice: people-centric governance in ASEAN and ECOWAS
- Clearer Role for Business Regulators Needed in Monitoring Trade Agreements
- Piu’ Europei Magazine – n. 58
- Estonia’s Crucial Role in Tackling Growing Cyber Threats
- Piu’ Europei Magazine – n. 57
- Can the UN Roadmap on Digital Cooperation Improve our Digital Future?
- Seeking Accountability for UK Complicity in Torture