European Commission – Press release Brussels, 22 July 2019 The Commission has approved under EU State aid rules a €171.74 million public service compensation granted by Italy to Poste Italiane for distributing, at reduced tariffs, newspapers and publications of book publishers and non-profit organisations in the period 2017-2019.
Source: Comunicati Stampa EU
- President-elect von der Leyen announces her future media relations team
- Daily News 23 / 09 / 2019
- Statement by the European Commission following today's meeting between Michel Barnier, the European Commission's Chief Negotiator, and Steve Barclay, the UK Secretary of State for Exiting the EU.
- EU@UNGA 74: Working towards a more peaceful, secure and prosperous world
- Daily News 20 / 09 / 2019
- Circular Plastics Alliance: 100+ signatories commit to use 10 million tons of recycled plastic in new products by 2025
- CALENDRIER du 23 septembre au 29 septembre 2019