European Commission – Press release Brussels, 18 October 2019 Today, the European Commission has approved the disbursement of €14.35 million in budget support assistance to help deliver much-needed reforms that are being taken forward by the new government in the Republic of Moldova.
Source: Comunicati Stampa EU
- Norms in practice: people-centric governance in ASEAN and ECOWAS
- Clearer Role for Business Regulators Needed in Monitoring Trade Agreements
- Piu’ Europei Magazine – n. 58
- Estonia’s Crucial Role in Tackling Growing Cyber Threats
- Piu’ Europei Magazine – n. 57
- Can the UN Roadmap on Digital Cooperation Improve our Digital Future?
- Seeking Accountability for UK Complicity in Torture