European Commission – Press release Brussels, 11 November 2019 On 1 December 2019, the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights will celebrate its 10th anniversary since it became legally binding, with the entry into force of the Lisbon Treaty on 1 December 2009.
Source: Comunicati Stampa EU
- Norms in practice: people-centric governance in ASEAN and ECOWAS
- Clearer Role for Business Regulators Needed in Monitoring Trade Agreements
- Piu’ Europei Magazine – n. 58
- Estonia’s Crucial Role in Tackling Growing Cyber Threats
- Piu’ Europei Magazine – n. 57
- Can the UN Roadmap on Digital Cooperation Improve our Digital Future?
- Seeking Accountability for UK Complicity in Torture