European Commission – Press release Brussels, 11 November 2019 Today, the European Commission adopted the decision granting marketing authorisation to the company Merck Sharp & Dohme B.V. for a vaccine against Ebola. This vaccine, called Ervebo, had been in development since the Ebola outbreak in West Africa in 2014.
Source: Comunicati Stampa EU
- Norms in practice: people-centric governance in ASEAN and ECOWAS
- Clearer Role for Business Regulators Needed in Monitoring Trade Agreements
- Piu’ Europei Magazine – n. 58
- Estonia’s Crucial Role in Tackling Growing Cyber Threats
- Piu’ Europei Magazine – n. 57
- Can the UN Roadmap on Digital Cooperation Improve our Digital Future?
- Seeking Accountability for UK Complicity in Torture